Iranian Damash Sports Club
How was Iranian Damash Sports Club Incorporated
Modern man is experiencing progress in sciences and technologies on a daily basis. A trend which has impacted social, individual and economic dimensions of life. Amidst all these progressions, human beings realized that they are also in need of heeding factors which are instrumental in their physical and cultural well being including sports.
In harmony with this course and for the purpose of promoting well being of the Iranian culture, Amir Mansour Arya Investment Promotion Company initiated to establish Iranian Damash Sports Club in 2006 in compliance with the nation's macro policies and intended to serve the young generation of Iran.
The Company initially purchased the franchise of a Second Division football team and a year later competed in Azadegan League with a First Division team. On the sidelines of these performances, the Company established women's swimming team in 2007 and won a host of cups and medals. It also gave coverage to Qaem Shahr Perspolis and Karaj Javid football teams in terms of athletic assistances. In 2008 and in a drive to promote and optimize athletic activities in the society, Northern Gilan province in particular, the Company purchased the franchise of Pegah Gilan football team and joined the premium league with Damash Gilan football team in that same year.
Amir Mansour Arya Investment Promotion Company (AMAIPC) has underway, construction and commissioning of a stadium in the city of Rasht, Gilan province that appears in an area of 30 hectares and contains all sporting facilities and equipment. And this is part of our dedication to the cultural and athletic sectors of the society and the young generation of our country of course.
The privately owned Iranian Damash Sports Club is a familiar name in the athletic arenas of this nation and featuring professional athletic fields such as football, volleyball, basketball, Karate and swimming is expected to represent itself as the most powerful privately owned sports club in Iran in the near future.
List of Sport Clubs owned by Iranian Damash:
- Damash Gilan Volleyball Team in the premier league
- Damash Gilan in Azadegan League
- Damash Gilan Basketball team in the national league Gilan province's base football teams in five levels of national and provincial leagues
- First division Dorood Lorestan Damash football team in Azadegan League
-Tehran Damash women's swimming team in the national league
- Dorood Lorestan Damash swimming team in the national league
- Second division Tehran Damash football team in the national league
- Tehran base football teams in four levels
- Dorood Lorestan base football teams in three levels
- Damash old time (ex-pat) players' football team
- Damash Gilan Karate team in Iran's premier league
- Damash Gilan women's Futsal team in the premier league
- Damash Gilan Dart team in Iran's professional competitions
Three independently administered clubs have been foreseen for Tehra, Gilan and Lorestan provinces in order to preserve independence of athletic teams, thus, the Iranian Sports Club practically owns three clubs, namely Damash Gilan, Damash Lorestan and Damash Tehran clubs all run under the managing director of Iranian Damash Sports Club.
Amir Mansour Arya Investment Promotion Company (AMAIPC) maintains the resolve to pursue the nation's 20 year long economic development and growth plan and institutionalize sports in the country and reinforce the spirit of sports and championship culture and secure regional and international titles and pride. Members of the Board of Directors of Iranian Damash Sports Club include:
- Hasan (Amir) Aabedini managing director
- Mah Aafarid Amir Khosravi chairman of the Board
- Behdad Behzadi vice chairman of the Board